I have 24 years of experience in the Douglas County Office of Clerk and Recorder.
- 8 years in Recording
- 12 years in Elections
- 4 years in Motor Vehicle
I have been integral in leading the staff to build a culture of excellence through a steadfast commitment to customer service. As your Clerk and Recorder, I will continue to enhance the delivery of exceptional customer service by all offices.
- Certified Election Official for the State of Colorado
- Nationally recognized Certified Elections & Registrations Administrator (CERA)
- Current Co-Chair for the State DMV Legislative Committee
- Member of State Legislative Committee in Recording, Elections, and Motor Vehicle
- Member of Secretary of State Rules Committee
- Election results are provided to citizens accurately, efficiently and with utmost security.
- First in State of Colorado to transition to electronic recording.
- Continuous improvements to create efficiencies using Douglas County Innovation League (DCIL) Training.
As the Deputy of Elections when the Colorado Secretary of State's office attempted to mandate a single vendor for voting systems in Colorado, I stood proudly with Clerk and Recorder, Merlin Klotz, to secure the right for county choice.
My leadership experience sets me apart from other candidates. However, it is not my experience alone, but my passion for serving the citizens of Douglas County that makes me the best choice for Clerk and Recorder. 24 years of daily experience, daily operations, daily decisions, daily management, and supervision of our office staff of more than one hundred employees. The Office of Clerk and Recorder touches your lives multiple times a year, and I have the passion to ensure the highest level of service to our community.